James & Nick have worked together for over a decade, starting at a well known residential agency where they learnt the art of sale and negotiation from the industry’s best, including Anthony Toop, John and Stephanie Williams, and Michael Brock, to name a few.
Over the years their breadth of experience widened, taking on developer clients and ever bigger projects.
Today, Projected boast the state’s best record of sales success with large apartment buildings in the CBD and a swathe of smaller successes in both sales and consultation roles.
For more information about how Projected can help you, get in touch today.
- Development risk mitigation – Finds the risks and looks for ways to avoid them
- Analytics – pricing projects and increasing at design efficiencies
- Strong situational awareness
Nick works closely with local and international high net worth individuals and institutions to secure large scale development opportunities within the Adelaide CBD and metropolitan area. Over the last decade, Nick has been involved in transactions valuing $375 million. Nick’s primary property experience is in project marketing including high rise residential apartments within the Adelaide CBD, fringe and South Australian coastline. Nick’s project focus extends to built forme, large scale land subdivisions, town housing projects, and house and land.
A few skill sets below:
- High sales conversion rates – strong history of selling to local buyers and high levels of sales service
- Market Intelligence – Relationships with actual buyers ensures feedback on projects (prospective or current) is genuine and adds value
- Design efficiency – Critical thinking & 12 years industry experience can save money and add value to product or master plan designs